The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize source code and system
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, and continuous integration
- Work cross-functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology ( NodeJS, Python)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work